Saturday, October 17, 2009

35! #2

Yeah I know, if i don't get moving, I'll never get to #35 before I'm 36.
So.....

#2 My New Husband!

LOL! Don't worry you didn't miss anything. I'm talking about Troy, just the new Troy. God has really been working on this man and boy has He done a good job. Now, don't get me wrong; for 15 years Troy has been a good man, good provider, good dad, and a good husband for sure. This year God has just helped him grow so much in his faith that he has become even more! Everyday he shows me how much he loves and cherishes me. I can't walk by him without him stopping me for a kiss or just to tell me he loves me. All day long I get text messages from him just to say he is thinking of me. He is spporting me in going back to school. I could list at least a hundred little "sweet nothings" that he has done for me lately. It is such a great joy to be so loved!!!
He has become even more invested in our kids lives. He is now a leader for our church youth group. He pitches in with homework. He makes sure we have family moments.
He has begun to reach out to others with God's love and, let me tell you, take a man who other men already respect and look up to and pump him up with God's love and he can be a real force.
This summer he chose to be baptised and that was such a great example to so many people.
I am not feeling as eloquent as I would like to be as I've been sick for about a week but just to sum up: My husband is awesome! Thank you, Lord for giving me this amazing man!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey, I still read your blog. :) It's good to see you posting again.