Saturday, May 25, 2013

Four years and 8 semesters ago.......

Soooo.... I had a sudden, random urge to look at my old blog today. Last post: 2009! Yikes! I mean, to be fair,I have been a full time college student majoring in English which means that I am so busy reading and writing papers all the time that writing a blog that no one but my mother in law actually ever read went pretty low on my list of priorities. I was pleasantly surprised, however, to realize that my fellow bloggers are all a few years behind as well. I say blame Facebook. We blame Facebook for everything these days, so why not? Seriously,I rather enjoy thinking about what a future historian will think when they come across artefacts from this period in a thousand years. What will Facebook mean to them? Will there be professors one day saying, "Please don't everyone write about whether the terrorist known as facebook truly brought about the downfall of Western civilization in the early 3rd millennium. That topic had been done to death!"
I don't know. But anyway, here's a post. Maybe another someday soon........

No comments: